- Irvine, CA, USA
TCA specializes in design-driven planning and architecture for high density multi-family housing and mixed-use developments. Our offices in Los Angeles, Irvine, and Oakland, California are open environments in which Studio Directors and senior personnel interact directly with teams at all levels. Collaboration and cooperation are emphasized together with training, personal responsibility and professional growth. Excellence is pursued in every aspect of our work.
We are currently seeking a Intermediate Architect (Technical Designer) for our Irvine, CA office. This successful candidate will be a supporting team member with assisting the Job Captain in the preparation of project documents.
- Produce construction documents from cartoon set; prepare all general project data sheets, dimension all plans, note & reference all materials & products; draw undeveloped building & wall sections; assemble project details; apply applicable code requirements; assist with backcheck.
- Assist with plan check corrections; assist with consultant coordination
- Assist Job Captains in transferring hand sketched unit floor plans and elevations into CAD
- Assist Job Captains in overseeing other junior staff
- Assist the PM or JC with services during construction (issue ASI's, RFI's, review shop, drawings, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years Architectural experience / background under a Licensed Architect
- Understands construction administration tasks (RFI's, Shop Drawings, CO's, draw request, etc.)
- Understands Type V framing and building systems
- Hand sketch details prior to producing Revit drawings.
- Possess excellent organizational skills (prioritize & multi-task)
- Proficient in Revit
- Organize and manage computer generated documents
- Enforce Company Revit standards with drafting team
- Manager, track and up-dating all Revit files, FTP site and consultant backgrounds
Bachelors Degree in Architecture required
Licensed Architect preferred or on track to be licensed
We offer a comprehensive benefits package. EOE
If you qualify and are interested, apply now!
Only local and qualified candidates please apply. No phone calls please.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, simply fill out the account information to the right and click on the "apply for this position" button. You will be asked to submit a resume and a sample portfolio (up to 4 MB maximum allowed per file).