- Los Angeles, CA, USA
TCA specializes in design-driven planning and architecture for high density multi-family housing and mixed-use developments. Our offices in Los Angeles, Irvine, and Oakland, California are open environments in which Studio Directors and senior personnel interact directly with teams at all levels. Collaboration and cooperation are emphasized together with training, personal responsibility and professional growth. Excellence is pursued in every aspect of our work.
We are currently seeking a Job Captain for our Los Angeles, CA office. This successful candidate will be responsible for the design development and construction document preparation & team coordination on multi-family projects.
• Able to manage, coordinate, and direct a drafting staff
• Assist Project Managers with project and client management
• Assist Project Managers in monitoring and reporting project status (budget & schedule) to Studio Director.
• Assist the Project Manager in maintaining client satisfaction.
• Review, coordinate, and integrate all podium issues; i.e. drainage, waterproofing, water table, structural elements, connection requirements, vertical circulation, Landscape and Civil requirements, methane, fire rated separations, etc.
• Minimum of 5 years experience on multi-family projects
• Minimum of 2 years Revit experience
• Minimum of 2 years of construction administration involvement
• Strong understanding of UBC, CBC, disabled access requirements, and consultant drawings.
• Have good working understanding of consultant drawings and systems
• Proficient in all drafting techniques, having a complete understanding of working drawings.
• Proficient in use of building materials & related construction techniques & general construction costs.
• Hand sketch details prior to producing Revit drawings.
• Possess excellent organizational skills (prioritize & multi-task)
• Proficient in Revit
• Organize and manage computer generated documents
• Enforce Company Revit standards with drafting team
• Manager, track and up-dating all Revit files, FTP site and consultant backgrounds
Bachelors Degree in Architecture required
Licensed Architect preferred or on track to be licensed
We offer a comprehensive benefits package. EOE
If you qualify and are interested, apply now!
Only local and qualified candidates please apply. No phone calls please.
Please attach resume and portfolio or paste weblink multi family housing projects.
How to Learn More:
To learn more about this opportunity, simply click on the "submit" button below and follow our simple "60 second" application process. Don't worry, we know your time is valuable, so you will just be asked to answer a few simple questions, and give you the ability to upload your resume and portfolio.
Apply Directly at: https://tcaarch.applicantpro.com/jobs/l/28820.html