- Downtown Los Angeles, CA, USA
TCA specializes in design-driven planning and architecture for high density multi-family housing and mixed-use developments. Our offices are open environments in which Studio Directors and senior personnel interact directly with teams at all levels. Collaboration and cooperation are emphasized together with training, personal responsibility and professional growth. Excellence is pursued in every aspect of our work.TCA currenlty has locations in Irvine, Downtown Los Angeles, and Oakland, California.
TCA is currently seeking a highly motivated, Construction Administration (CA) Manager for Downtown Los Angeles office. The successful candidate will be the main point of contact with the contractor and owner. The CA Manager will also be working closely with the Project Manager and other team members.
The CA Manager will work with a team of architects on reviewing construction documents and performing construction administration tasks on multi family projects. He/she will be responsible for implementing the directions of the Principal and addressing issues of client satisfaction, construction, financial performance, and contracts. Duties also include job site visits, submittal review, RFI responses, phone clarification, preparation and submittal of ASI and client meetings.
• 10 years of architectural experience required with multi family housing experience a must.
• Bachelors degree in Architecture or Construction Management preferred.
• CA licensed Architect required
• Demonstrated skills in field Construction Administration (CA).
• Strong Construction Documentation (CD) skills.
• Strong understanding of building systems.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Good multi-tasking and following procedures.
• Able to develop and maintain rapport with owners, contractors, and/or subcontractors.
• Skilled in AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop and Microsoft Office Suite.
TCA offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Local candidates only. This position does not include relocation expense.
Please attach resume and sample portfolio or provide a URL of website for multi-family housing projects.
How to Learn More:
To learn more about this opportunity, simply click on the "submit" button below and follow our simple "60 second" application process. Don't worry, we know your time is valuable, so you will just be asked to answer a few simple questions, and give you the ability to upload your resume and portfolio.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!